- Leads the Avalanche in blocked shots (64).
- Recorded a club season-high seven blocked shots on Oct. 12 at Washington.
- Made his Avalanche debut in the season opener on Oct. 2 vs. Anaheim.
- It was his first NHL contest since March 21, 2012 when he was a member of the Ducks.
- Has played for five NHL teams, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Columbus, Anaheim and now Colorado.
- Spent the 2012-13 season with the Norfolk Admirals (AHL), where he finished second among team defensemen with 24 points (4g/20a).
2008-09 Regular Season: Was reassigned to the Phantoms on Mar. 3... Went scoreless at New Jersey (his season debut) on Mar. 1... Was recalled to the Flyers on Feb. 28... Has eight assists and 40 penalty minutes in 42 games for the Phantoms this season.
- NHL/Flyers Career Regular Season Totals: 12 GP, 0-2-2, 6 PIM
- Career Regular Season Totals vs. Bruins: 0 GP, 0-0-0, 0 PIM
- 2008-09 Single Game Regular Season Highs: Goals - 0 (@ NJ, 3/1/09); Assists - 0 (@ NJ, 3/1/09); Points - 0 (@ NJ, 3/1/09); Shots - 0 (@ NJ, 3/1/09); Plus/Minus - EVEN (@ NJ, 3/1/09); TOI - 13:25 (@ NJ, 3/1/09)