2015-16: Recorded two assists Oct. 8 at TBL, his first multi-point game since a two-goal game at Arizona on Dec. 29, 2014 and his first multi-assist game since December 31, 2013.
2014-15: Appeared in 67 games Played his 700th NHL game on Dec. 16 vs. TBL Played in his 100th game as a Flyer on Dec. 29 at ARI Recorded his 200th NHL assist on Dec. 13 vs. CAR... Scored his first goal of the season Oct. 22 at Pittsburgh, his first in a Flyers uniform in over six years (4/4/08 vs. NJD).
2008 Playoffs: Led the team in goals with 10 and plus/minus at +7...Finished second on the team in points with 15...Recorded at least a point in nine of his last 12 games, including a six-game point scoring streak (4/24/08 through 5/9/08)...Recorded a goal and three assists for four points and two penalty minutes in five games of the Eastern Conf. Final series vs. Pittsburgh...Posted eight goals and one assist and four penalty minutes in five games of the Eastern Conf. Semifinal series vs. Montreal...Recorded the game-winning goal vs. Montreal in Game Three on April 28...Recorded a goal and an assist for two points and four penalty minutes in seven games of Eastern Conf. Quarterfinal series vs. Washington...2007-08 Regular Season: Missed six games from March 18 through 29 due to a MCL sprain of his left knee sustained at Pittsburgh on March 16...Missed the first two games of the season recovering from surgery performed on Sept. 27 to repair a broken pinky finger on his left hand sustained at Ottawa on Sept. 25.
- Set new career high for assists in a season (18 in 2005-06).
- Set new career high for points in a season (38 - 2005-06)br>- NHL/Flyers Career Regular Season Totals: 228 GP, 49-67-116, 78 PIM
- NHL/Flyers Career Playoff Totals: 22 GP, 11-5-16, 12 PIM
- 2008 Eastern Conf. Quarterfinals: 7 GP, 1-1-2, 4 PIM
- 2008 Eastern Conf. Semifinals: 5 GP, 8-1-9, 4 PIM
- 2008 Eastern Conf. Finals: 5 GP, 1-3-4, 2 PIM
- 2007-08 Single Game Regular Season Highs: Goals - 3 (vs. PIT, 12/11/07 - new career high); Assists - 2 (six times - tying career high); Points - 5 (vs.PIT, 12/11/07); Shots - 8 (vs. PIT, 12/11/07); Plus/Minus - +4 (vs. PIT, 12/11/07); TOI - 24:00 (@ TOR, 1/5/08)br>- 2008 Single Game Playoff Highs: Goals - 2 (three times); Assists - 2 (@ PIT, 5/9/08); Points - 3 (@ MTL, 5/3/08); Shots - 6 (twice); Plus/Minus - +2 (three times); TOI - 21:06 (vs. WSH, 4/17/08)