Philadelphia Flyers Ticket Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE PA, NJ AND DE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE PA, NJ AND DE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to enter or win: employees of Philadelphia Flyers, L.P. (“Sponsor”), the National Hockey League and its member teams and NHL Enterprises, L.P. and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the households, whether or not related, of each of the above. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The sweepstakes will commence on Tuesday, October 11, 2011, upon posting and end on Friday, October 14, 2011 at 1:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”). To enter, follow the directions provided to complete the online entry form available at http://facebook.com/philadelphiaflyers and submit electronically. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, PER EMAIL ADDRESS, PER DAY. You must supply a valid email address to participate. If the email address supplied is not valid, your entry will be void. If an entrant uses the same, different or multiple email addresses to obtain more than one (1) entry per day, all such entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries generated by any other means which subvert the entry process will be void.
3. DRAWING: Entries must be received no later than 1:00:00 p.m. ET on Friday, October 14, 2011, to be eligible for the drawing. One (1) potential winner will be drawn at random on or about Friday, October 14, 2011, from all eligible entries. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the drawing. Potential winner will be notified via email and/or telephone. Potential winner must respond to email or voicemail notification within three hours, or he/she will forfeit the prize and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential winner will be drawn at random from all remaining eligible entries. Potential winner and any guests will be required to execute and return, prior to and as a condition of receiving the prize, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. Potential winner must return such releases within five hours of issuance. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will cause prize to be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, awarded to an alternate potential winner. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. If (i) potential winner does not respond to prize notification within the timeframe stated, (ii) the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (iii) potential winner declines his or her prize, (iv) potential winner fails to return all required documents within the timeframe stated or (v) potential winner is unable to attend the event on the date specified, it will result in the disqualification of such potential winner and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing at Sponsor’s sole discretion (time permitting).
4. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S): One (1) Prize: Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Philadelphia Flyers home game taking place on Saturday, October 15, 2011 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA (Approximate Retail Value: $400). Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater retail value, at its sole discretion. All costs and expenses not stated herein as being provided in connection with the redemption, receipt and/or use of the prize are the responsibility of winner, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, accommodations and meals, and all federal, state and local taxes. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No extension of event dates will be granted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, illegible, undelivered or garbled entries or email; or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections, including Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web-server, network, cable, server, satellite, phone-line connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions, computer or telephone, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, or garbled or jumbled transmissions. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, the cancellation or postponement of any game, or in any sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site or for any travel related delays or cancellations. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation or play of the sweepstakes, and, in the event of termination, select the winner from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner (available after October 15, 2011), send a self-addressed envelope to: Philadelphia Flyers Ticket Sweepstakes c/o Flyers Marketing, 3601 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148 to be received prior to January 31, 2012.
7. PUBLICITY: Winner acknowledges and agrees that as a condition of winning, if legally permissible, Sponsor, the National Hockey League and its member teams and NHL Enterprises, L.P. and their respective designees have the right to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, city and state of residence and prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, authorization, remuneration or notification.
8. TAXES: All applicable local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. LIABILITY: Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor, Facebook, the National Hockey League and its member teams and NHL Enterprises, L.P. and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and the advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective agents, employees, directors and officers (collectively, “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property incurred in connection with or resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or participating in this sweepstakes.
10. The sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
11. The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors.
12. SPONSOR: Philadelphia Flyers, L.P., 3601 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148.