Flyers games are more fun in a group! For more information or to book your group outing today call (215) 218-PUCK or click here.
Reward four members of your group by having them sit up close and personal in the penalty box during player pre-game warm-ups.
After the Flyers game is over, your group can take to the ice to play your own hockey game, have an open skate or take a slap shot into the goal with 60 minutes of ice time.
Groups can perform together on the concourse level of the Wachovia Center, during pre-game, 1st and 2nd intermissions. This program is ideal for dance schools, cheerleaders, choirs, pep squads, martial arts groups, concert bands, gymnasts or any other entertaining groups looking to perform before or during a Flyers game. Packages include 60 minutes of performance time and group discounted tickets.
Meet and Greets
- Groups can meet with Flyers Almuni Bernie Parent, Bob “The Hound” Kelly, Gary Dornhoefer, Flyers Ice Girls, or possibly even a Flyers player
- Group would have opportunity to get autographs or even take a picture with a Flyers legend
GROUP LEADER BENEFITS:
- Discount off Box Office Ticket Prices
- Scoreboard Greeting
- Personalized Service including assistance with promotional emails, fliers and forms
- Group leader gift bag and other items