One lucky fan to win tickets to every 2013 Wells Fargo Center event
Fans can enter at www.facebook.com/wellsfargocenter beginning Tuesday, November 13
Comcast-Spectacor, owner of the Philadelphia Flyers and Wells Fargo Center, today launched “The Big Ticket” Sweepstakes presented by 93.3 WMMR, a six-week-long promotion that will award one lucky fan with two tickets to every event at the Wells Fargo Center in 2013.
To enter the contest, fans must enter the “The Big Ticket” Sweepstakes at Wells Fargo Center’s Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/WellsFargoCenter beginning on Tuesday, November 13 at 12 p.m. All entries will be collected until 12 p.m. on Thursday, December 20. The winner will be drawn during the Preston & Steve morning show on 93.3 WMMR on Friday, December 21.
“This first-time ever promotion offers a spectacular prize for one lucky fan,” said Comcast-Spectacor President Peter Luukko. “As more and more marketing efforts are being geared toward social media, this fan-friendly opportunity allows us to continue to grow and expand our social media assets.”
The winner of “The Big Ticket” Sweepstakes will receive two tickets to the following Wells Fargo Center events:
- Philadelphia Flyers games (preseason, regular season, postseason)
- Philadelphia 76ers games (preseason, regular season, postseason)
- Philadelphia Wings games (preseason, regular season, postseason)
- Philadelphia Soul games (preseason, regular season, postseason)
- Villanova men’s basketball games (Louisville, Syracuse, Georgetown)
- 2013 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament (2nd and 3rd rounds)
- All 2013 concerts, including Jeff Dunham, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Pink, Maroon 5, One Direction and all other concerts to be announced
- Disney On Ice
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Harlem Globetrotters
- Wing Bowl
- Hero Thrill Show
- Additional events to be booked will be included in the package.
- The lucky winner will also receive one 2013 season parking pass, good for free parking at all events